Automatic Transmission Fluid High Viscosity Neo Synthetic Oil
Sold as quart.
- Premium Quality Synthetic Base
- Reduces friction
- Runs cooler
- Increases fuel mileage
- Superior film strength
- Extends gear life
- Eases cold temperature shifting
- Extended service life
Automatic Transmission Fluid High Viscosity from Neo Synthetic Oil is manufactured to meet Multi-Vehicle OEM specifications for premium quality synthetic base oils blended with a specially balanced additive combination to provide high oxidation stability, excellent foam resistance, corrosion and wear protection, and heat resistance. This complex fluid is also compounded with a friction-modifying additive to provide smooth lock-up of clutches without chatter. Neo Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid High Viscosity is a multi-purpose fluid that meets and exceeds current original equipment manufacturers’ specifications for automatic transmission fluids, including some of the latest OEM specifications as specified by GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Mitsubishi and others.
- Excellent wear protection and quiet, smooth operation.
- Superior thermal and oxidation stability compared to conventional ATF Fluids.
- Outstanding seal compatibility.
- Dyed red to detect leaks.
- Can be used as a Power Steering Fluid in all types of vehicles with exception of Honda and OEM specific
Note: Not recommended where ever CVT fluids or Type F or Power Steering Fluids for Honda are specified.
- ATF Type A-Suffix A / Allison C4, ( TES -228) & TES 295**
- Aisin Warner A-1, 3309
- Audi ZF, 5HP19FL, 5HP24A, LT7114 & Audi/VW G-052-162-A1, G-052-162-A2, G-055-005-A2
- BMW AF, 5HP18FL, 5HP24, 5HP30, LT71141; Shell LA 2634; ETL-7045E; 8072B
- VW / Audi Part # G052 025 (09M), G 052 990(09a), G 052025 A2
- Caterpillar Cat TO-2
- Chrysler & American Motors ATF +3 / ATF +4
- Daewoo LT71141
- Esso LT 71141 Fiat (all vehicles)
- Ford M, MV, FNR5 (for Mazda), M2C138-CJ, M2C166H, MC2C924-A
- GM DII / III / IIIG / IIIH /IIIG, GM 9986195, Strasbourg, 12378515 (Transynd)
- Hyundai / Kia SP-11, SP-IV
- Honda ATF Z-1, DW-1 (except in CVTs)
- Idemitsu K17, Jatco 3100PLO85 & Isuzu (all vehicles
- JASO 1A (M315-2006)**
- Jaguar M1375.4, ATF 34003 M115 / Jeep (ATF +3, ATF +4) & JWS 3309
- Land Rover – Texaco N402
- Mazda ATF M-III, M-V, & Mini Cooper t-iv (except CVT)
- Mercedes ZF 4HP20, MB 236.1;2;3(psf); 5(C-4); 6;7;8;9;10
- MOPAR AS68RC ATF
- Nissan Infiniti Matic D / J / K
- Peugeot ZF 4HP20/ Porsche ZF 5HP19FL, ATF 3403-M115, T-IV & Opel (all vehicles)
- Renault-all vehicles
- Saab 3309
- Subaru ATF, ATF-HP
- Shell 3403,3353, LA2634
- Suzuki ATF 3317
- Texaco ETL-7045E, ETL-0872B, N402
- Toyota / Lexus / Scion Type T, T-II, T-III, T-IV (GM US PN 88900925) GM Canada PN 22689186)
- Voith H55.6335,XX(G607), Turbo, ZF, Comat, AF TE-ML 09/
** Suitable for use, based on same technology data.
Gravity, ° API 35.3
Sp.Gravity @ 15.6/15.6 deg C 0.8483
Pour Point, ° F -40
Viscosity Index > 145
Viscosity @ 100°C. cSt 7.3
Viscosity @ -40°C. cP Brookfield 16.,000
Color, D-1500 Red