75W140 HD Gear Oil Synthetic Base Heavy Duty Neo Synthetic Oil
$19.99 – $69.99
NEO Synthetic Heavy Duty Gear Oil is designed to take 40% more load carrying capabilities than its competitors. NEO Heavy Duty Gear Oils are compounded with the most recently developed additive system to provide the ultimate in gear protection.
NEO Synthetic Heavy Duty Gear Oils are designed to take 40 percent more load carrying capabilities than its competitors. NEO 75W140 Synthetic Gear Oil is compounded with the most recently developed additive system to provide the ultimate in gear protection from an EP wear, corrosive wear, and shock load wear standpoint.
A friction modifier is also employed to reduce sliding friction resulting in lower energy requirements, thus less drag, lower fuel consumption, and more horsepower.
The single molecular structure of the NEO synthetic provides better and more consistent lubricating properties than petroleum. This reduces friction, which reduces gear wear. Reduced friction also means fuel mileage can be expected to increase.
NEO oils, including our 75W140 synthetic gear oil, is designed to withstand higher temperature, and will allow gear shifting at a much lower temperature than petroleum lubricants. In addition, it has inherently higher film strength than petroleum lubricants, thereby providing added protection to the bearings and gears.
• Reduced Friction: NEO synthetic gear oil has an extremely low coefficient of friction, which means cooler running gear boxes. The reduced friction a& cooler running combine to extend gear box life, and also the life of the lubricant.
• High Load Capacity: The high film shear strength allows the gear lube to perform far beyond the capabilities of petroleum products in hypoid differentials and other gear boxes. An anti-foaming additive assures that the film strength will not be compromised.
• Easier Cold Weather Shifting: The lower pour point temperature of the synthetic means better operation at lower temperatures, and better protection for gears & bearings upon initial startup at the lower temperature.
• Corrosion Resistance: The synthetic base stock does not break down into unwanted components and form corrosive compounds under the stress of high heat. The additive package works synergistically with the synthetic base to provide further corrosion protection.
• Seal Compatibility; The NEO synthetic base stock increases seal life. It will not cause excessive seal swelling, nor will it cause seals to shrink or harden.